Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Post

This will be the first blog post of my life, and it very well could be my last. I am not usually too good at keeping up with these kind of things, but I thought it would be a good idea to let people know whats up with my life. It will also be a great way of sharing pictures with anyone who may want to see them. I am not going to say to much about whats been going on right now cause its getting late and I need to go bed. I did go up to northern PA today for a ward activity,and to see the place where the aaronic priesthood was restored. It was pretty cool to see the site where all that stuff happened. I wish that I could see what it was really like back in the 1800's when it actually happened. I will post a few pictures so all can see. I think that will be it for now. The next post will probably be the results to my first test at PT school, so get excited.

No comments: