Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun and games



Well it is starting to really feel like fall out here now. The leaves are starting to change on all the trees and its cool because there are so many of them. I am continuing to enjoy school, I recently took another test, but have not yet received the score, which is probably a good thing. I have moved out of my aunt Stacy's house and am currently living in the front room of some friends in the ward. I will be moving into a real room in December though so its all good. I don't think anything else to big is happening right now. Well here are just a couple pictures of me and my classmates having fun if you want to see the rest just check the link. I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, but if you are and and if you want to no more about my life feel free to make comment or e-mail me. Thanks

3 comments:

Abbey said...

C-Money!!

Ben told me about your blog. It looks like you're doing good out there... Matt and I are trying to figure out a way during spring break to go see my sis in Virginia and when we do, we'll have to come see ya!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

Wow, you are having fun in a super far away place. Looks great. The DC temple is gorgeous. P.S. it is me from your one class at Dixie. Fun Blog!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Looks like fun out there!